Austria Company Incorporation - Fees
|Austria GmbH Company Formation - 2 weeks
- Reserving your Company Name
- Obtain the confirmation from the Economic Chamber that the start-up company is really a new enterprise
- Registration at the local court (Handelsgericht) and Publish an announcement of formation in the Wiener Zeitung
- A capital transfer tax (Gesellschaftssteuer) equivalent to 1% of the share capital (Stammkapital) must be paid for setting-up the GmbH.
- The commercial court charges a fee when entering the new GmbH in the business register.
- Production of the notarial deed (Notariatsakt) and publication of the GmbH-registration.
- Register trade (Gewerbeanmeldung) with the trade authority (Bezirksverwaltunsbehoerde)
- Liaise with the local registrar and relevant authorities
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Drafting the Articles of Association / Statutes
- Notarial Work: Presentation of Documents
- Registering Deeds with the Ministry of Justice
- Presentation of Deed to the Local Commercial Court
- Appoint the Directors
- Minutes appointing first Directors
- Preparation of the first minutes of Board Meeting
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
| Company Administration & Registered Office (required)
|Annual Renewal Fees
| Company Administration
- Provision of the Registered Office in Austria
- Compliance with local domicile requirements
- Payment of Government Fees
- Maintaining statutory records
- Maintenance of Shareholder Register
- Maintenance of Director Register
- Statutory Due-Diligence
- 12 months basic consultation
- Ensuring that your company is kept in good standing through payment of the annual government fee and filing of annual documents
The cost of incorporating an GmbH company in Austria, with standard share capital and standard Memorandum and Articles of Association is £4600. The company formation procedure normally takes 2 weeks.
We have offices in the UK, Spain and Ireland and more than 20 years experience in the incorporation of companies.
Your company will be incorporated using your chosen name and we will ensure that the procedure is as simple as possible.
The whole incorporation process can be completed online and we will administer the preparation and filing of all registration forms on your behalf.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have without any obligation.
Austrian GmbH Company Formation