Belgium Company Incorporation - Fees
|Belgium BVBA/SPRL Company Incorporation - 2 weeks
- Reserving your Company Name
- Drawing up of the financial plan
- Assist with defining the business plan
- Liaising with the local registrar and relevant authorities
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Drafting the Articles of Association with the appointed notary
- Supervision of the drawing up and signing of the memorandum of association
- File the documents with the Register of Legal Entities
- Appoint the Directors
- Minutes appointing first Directors
- Preparation of the first minutes of Board Meeting
- Registering Deeds with the Commercial Registry and obtaining of the Numéro d'Entreprise/ Ondememingsnummer
- Monitoring the registration of the company in the Trade Register
- Notification of the commencement of business to the VAT authorities
- Notarial Work: Presentation of Documents
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
| Company Administration & Registered Office (required)
| Opening Bank Account for the share capital (required)
|Annual Renewal Fees
| Company Administration
- Provision of the Registered Office in Belgium
- Compliance with local domicile requirements
- Payment of Government Fees
- Maintaining statutory records
- Maintenance of Shareholder Register
- Maintenance of Director Register
- Statutory Due-Diligence
- 12 months basic consultation
- Ensuring that your company is kept in good standing through payment of the annual government fee and filing of annual documents
The cost of incorporating an BVBA company in Belgium, with standard share capital and standard Memorandum and Articles of Association is £3240. The company formation procedure normally takes 2 weeks .
We have more than 20 years experience in the incorporation of companies and offices in the UK, Spain and Ireland.
Your company will be incorporated using your chosen name and we will ensure that the procedure is as simple as possible.
The whole incorporation process can be completed online and we will administer the preparation and filing of all registration forms on your behalf.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have without any obligation.