Belize Key points
- Time - only 2 days to incorporate your company
- Cost - a Belize company will cost £580
- Directors - only one director of any nationality, is necessary for your company
- Shareholders - only one shareholder of any nationality, is required
- Share Capital - there are no minimum share capital requirements
- Tax - exemption from taxation in Belize
- Confidential - the names of directors and shareholders do not appear on public records
- Support - using our 20 years experience we provide you with full expert assistance throughout every step of the company formation process
Select the company name for your IBC
First, select a name for your International Business Company
- Your company name may be in any language.
- Your company name will need to end with Ltd, Corp or Inc
- A company name check can be carried out free of charge to see if a required name has already been registered.
- We can reserve your IBC name for up to ten days.
- Having submitted the name of your IBC to us, we obtain approval from the Belize Company Registrar.
- Ready made companies are available, please read our ready made companies page for more information.
- You are not be allowed to use a name which is either identical or deceptively similar to one that is already used by another company.
Select the number of shares each shareholder will have.
- There is no minimum share capital required.
- Share capital may be expressed in any currency.
- Your IBC may issue as few or as many shares as it deems desirable.
- The standard share capital is US $50,000.
Decide who will be the directors of your company.
- Directors may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere.
- Your company only requires one director, although there can be several.
- The names of directors do not appear on public record.
- There is no requirement to appoint a local director.
Select who will be the shareholders of your company.
- Shareholders may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere.
- Your company only requires one shareholder, although there can be several.
- No upper limit to the number of Shareholders.
Select a Registered Office
A Belize registered office is required for your company - this is included in the standard company formation price.
Features of a Belize International Business Company
- Tax Exempt Structure.
- Confidential structure, no filing requirements with the authorities.
- The Memorandum and Articles of Association are the only documents to be held on the public record.
- Belize IBCs are permitted to open their own offshore bank accounts.
- No annual public disclosure of directors or shareholders is required.
- No requirement for an Annual General Meeting to be held in Belize. The directors may hold meetings in any country.
- All Belize companies become due for renewal at the registry on the 2nd of January of the year following incorporation.
- The registry's policy is that they will not provide any documents for the company unless the renewal fee is paid.