Bermuda Company Incorporation - Fees
|Bermuda Exempt Company Formation - 5-7 days
- Reserving your Company Name
- Liaising with the local registrar and relevant authorities
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Drafting the Articles of Association / Statutes
- File the documents with the Bermuda Monetary Authority
- Government filing fee on registration of the company
- Appoint the Directors
- Minutes appointing first Directors
- Preparation of the first minutes of Board Meeting
- Government Fee
- Government application fee for Tax Exemption to 2016
- Government consent permit to incorporate
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
| Company Administration & Registered Office (required)
| Bermuda Resident Secretarial representative - 1 year (required)
|Annual Renewal Fees
| Company Administration
- Provision of the Registered Office and Registered Agent in Bermuda
- Compliance with local domicile requirements
- Payment of Government Fees
- Maintaining statutory records
- Maintenance of Shareholder Register
- Maintenance of Director Register
- Statutory Due-Diligence
- 12 months basic consultation
- Ensuring that your company is kept in good standing through payment of the annual government fee and filing of annual documents
| Annual Government License Fee - US$1994
Our professional fee to establish an exempt company in Bermuda, will be £6200. The company formation procedure normally takes 5-7 days.
We have offices in the UK, Spain and Ireland and more than 20 years experience in the incorporation of companies.
Your company will be incorporated using your chosen name and we will ensure that the procedure is as simple as possible.
The whole incorporation process can be completed online and we will administer the preparation and filing of all registration forms on your behalf.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have without any obligation.