Canada - Ready Made Companies
We have a selection of ready made companies available in Canada that can be purchased from us and transferred to you. Once they have been transferred, they are ready to trade immediately.
What is an established company?
Established companies, also known as Shelf, Aged or Vintage, are companies that were incorporated by us some time ago and were put on the shelf to age. They have never traded and have filed dormant accounts for each year after incorporation. They allow those starting out with their new company the chance to show longevity of a business as the company is older than a new incorporation.
An aged company can be useful in many ways. Some key benefits are outlined below.
- Your corporate image and credit facilities available can be enhanced with age
- You may be in a better position to bid for contracts with an older company
- Obtaining bank loans is easier when you can show you have history. Most lenders require a minimum of 2 and usually 3 years history in order to establish corporate credit history
Our Canada ready made companies:
- Have wide objects and can be used for most business activities
- Offer shareholders limited liability
- Can have their name changed on the day of purchasing the company
It will take around two weeks for the registration process to be completed in Canada, ready made companies which have been pre-registered are also available. Please contact us for further details.