Denmark Company Incorporation - Fees
|Denmark ApS Company Formation - 2 weeks
- Reserving your Company Name
- Liaising with the local registrar and relevant authorities
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Drafting the Articles of Association / Statutes
- File the documents with the Erhvers - og Selskabsstyrelse
- Appoint the Directors
- Minutes appointing first Directors
- Preparation of the first minutes of Board Meeting
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
- Entry in the Commerce and Companies Agency (Erhvers - og Selskabsstyrelse)
| Company Administration & Registered Office (required)
|Annual Renewal Fees
| Company Administration
- Provision of the Registered Office in Denmark
- Compliance with local domicile requirements
- Payment of Government Fees
- Maintaining statutory records
- Maintenance of Shareholder Register
- Maintenance of Director Register
- Statutory Due-Diligence
- 12 months basic consultation
- Ensuring that your company is kept in good standing through payment of the annual government fee and filing of annual documents
Denmark Company Formation - Fees
The cost of incorporating an ApS company in Denmark, with standard share capital and standard Memorandum and Articles of Association is £2750. The company formation procedure normally takes 2 weeks.
We have offices in the UK, Spain and Ireland and more than 20 years experience in the incorporation of companies.
Your company will be incorporated using your chosen name and we will ensure that the procedure is as simple as possible.
The whole incorporation process can be completed online and we will administer the preparation and filing of all registration forms on your behalf.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have without any obligation.