Florida - LLC Company Formation
Florida Key points
- Time - only 3 days to incorporate your company
- Cost - a Florida company will cost £760
- Directors - only one director of any nationality, is necessary for your corporation
- Shareholders - only one shareholder is required
- Share Capital - there is no minimum capital requirement
- Support - using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
We can check your proposed company name online in a few minutes.
It is a requirement to have a Registered Agent. Usually someone from the company will act as the Registered Agent provided that they have a street address in the state of incorporation, we can appoint a Registered Agent for you if required.
Articles of Incorporation
The Articles of Incorporation is a document filed with the Secretary of State to form the corporation. The documents specifies information such as the company name, address, registered agent and office, number of authorised shares and Directors details.
The shareholders are the owners of the corporation. The owners can be individuals or corporate (Corporation, LLC or other entities).
The Directors of the Corporation are appointed by the shareholder to represent the shareholders interests and to approve major corporate decisions.
The Officers of the Corporation are the President or CEO, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. The Officers are appointed by the Directors. The job of the Officers is to run the company and manage the day to day operations. In most states one person can hold all of the Officer Positions.
Can One Person be the Shareholder, Director and Officer
Yes one person can hold all of the above positions and it is not uncommon with small closely held corporations.
Federal Employer Identification Number - EIN
The Federal Employer Identification Number is also known as the Fed ID, Tax ID, Federal ID Number and or Employer ID. The Federal ID Number is a 9 Digit number similar to a Social Security Number. The Fed Id is issued for businesses so that they can file Tax Returns and open Business Bank Account.
- We specialise in online Florida Incorporations and LLC services.
- We submit your application and ensure your Florida Incorporation process runs smoothly for you.
- The State of Florida has no Personal Income Tax.
- Florida S corporations are not taxable entities.
- Florida S corporations are not required to file state income tax returns.
- Shareholders, Officers and Directors do not have to be listed.
- No minimum capital requirements.
- Complete Privacy regarding who owns or runs the corporation.