French Company Search Report
A French company search report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and lists company information.
A French company search report includes:
- Full Company Name/ Dénomination sociale
- Company Number / Numéro d'identification (RCS)
- Date of Incorporation/ Date immatriculation
- Date of business activity/ Commencement d'activité le
- Duration of the company/ Durée de la société
- Date of filing of constitution/ Constitution - Dépôt de l'acte constitutif
- Registered Office Address
- Statutory Auditors details / Commissaire aux comptes titulaire - if available
- Company Type/ Legal Form / Forme juridique
- Share Capital/ Au capital
- Filing date for financial statements/ Date d'arrété des comptes
- Details of amendments since registration/ Historique des inscriptions modificatives
- Company Activity/ Activité Code NACE
- Details of recent filings
- Latest filed Annual accounts comprise the balance sheet, income statement and notes/Les comptes annuels comprennent le bilan, le compte de résultat et l'annexe - where filed.
Director's Report & Accounts
Each jurisdiction has its own individual accounting and reporting requirements regarding the producing, keeping and filing of company financial documents. The accounting information required is specific to each country but may include a director’s report explaining the company’s position, auditors report and an annual financial statement comprising of a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, income statement and explanatory notes. When a company has filed accounts with the Registrar of Companies we are able to obtain a copy.