Hong Kong Company Search
We specialise in incorporating Limited Companies in Hong Kong and are very familiar with the documents available from the Hong Kong Companies Registry.
Hong Kong Companies Registry
As incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Hong Kong Companies Registry means, we can obtain copies of company documents from the registry. We are able to conduct a company search and obtain company search reports and copies of company documents.
Hong Kong Company Search Report - Company Information
A Hong Kong company search report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and lists company information.
This company search report includes:
- Full company name - English name
- Chinese company name - if filed
- Previous company names including date company name used was effective from
- Company type - local limited company
- Date of Incorporation
- Company registration number
- Current Legal Status of Company - Good Standing, Struck Off
- Previous company names including effective date of company names, company name used
- Register of charges - charge type, details and date registered with registry - (if available)
- Company Director details - including name, Chinese name, date appointment, address
- Hong Kong Registered Office address
- Share Capital - paid up share capital, authorised share capital and issued share capital
- Shareholder details - name, address, current holding
- Company Secretary including name, Chinese name, company registration number, registered/principal address, date of appointment
- List of company documents filed with the Hong Kong Registry in the last 3 year by the company - including the document name, date filed and document ref number
- A copy of the latest annual return filed (if available) - all local companies incorporated in Hong Kong under the Companies Ordinance are required to file an annual return
The Hong Kong company annual return if filed includes:
- Date annual return filed with the Registry
- The Annual Return is signed by a company director or the company secretary
- Shareholder details - name/company name, current holding and number of shares transferred- from last annual return
- Class of shares, nominal value, number of shares issued, nominal value of each share issued, currency of shares
- Presenters details including name, address, contact telephone number and email address
Timescale: 2-3 days
Delivery: Sent via email (PDF)
Certificate of Good Standing
We are able to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing from the Companies Registrar certifying that a company is in good standing. The Certificate confirms the company's continued legal existence. It also confirms that all administrative requirements have been complied with.