Accounting Services for Irish registered companies
To get your Irish company to start trading Formacompany can offer the following services:
- Informing Revenue Commissioners and giving details of the new business
- Registering for VAT or advising authorities whether the company opts not to register
- Register for PAYE/PRSI and Corporation Tax
- Set up company in Sage Management Accounting Software, so that reports can be produced for a client.
- Monthly accounting with production of management accounts, including a profit and loss account and balance sheet, bank reconciliation, depreciation entries etc
- Quarterly return for VAT, including EU Sales list etc
- Presentation of annual accounts in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Standards.
- Filing with Companies Registration Office
- Filing of Annual Tax Return with Revenue Commissioners
- Inform Revenue Commissioners for Corporation Tax etc
- Register with Revenue Commissioners
- Quarterly Returns
- Bank Reconciliation
- Book keeping
- Cash Forecasts
- VAT Returns
- Budget Preparation
- Cash Flow Statements
- Tax Rebates
We offer a service tailored to the needs of the individual client. The first consultation is without charge and in the strictest confidence.
Ireland - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?
+44 1372 750800Contact Us