Requirements of Incorporation in Ireland
Ireland Key Points
- Time - 2-3 days to incorporate your company
- Directors - only one director is required for your limited company
- Director - one director must be resident in the EEA
- Shareholders - only one shareholder required of any nationality
- Share Capital - the share capital requirement is only €100
- Tax - exemption from Corporation Tax for 3 years on taxable profits less than €320,000
- Support - using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
The official address of your business where all official and legal documents are served. This does not have to be your trading address but it must be located in Ireland.
Irish companies require at least one individual over the age of 18 to act in the capacity of director.
Irish companies are required to have a company secretary, who has the legal obligation of filing all required documents and accounts.
The Company Secretary may be an individual, in which case their personal details are required or if a corporation then it's name and registered office address are required.
The company's purpose must be outlined in its Memorandum and Articles of Association and given a corresponding NACE code. We do this for you, we just need to know the activities of your company.
You will receive the following:
Original Certificate of Incorporation
|Issued by The Companies Registration Office after incorporation. It shows your Company Name, your registered Company Number and Date of Incorporation.|
|Four copies of the Memorandum of Association.|
|These state the company name and sets out the main and subsidiary objectives of the company. It also establishes the share structure of the company. The objects are clauses stated in the company's Memorandum of Association stating the principal purpose of the business.|
Four copies of the Articles of Association
|The Articles of Association contain the detailed regulations for the running of the company, including, rules on the allotment and transfer of shares, the appointment and removal of directors, conduct of board and general meetings, etc.|
Draft Minutes for your First Meeting of Directors
Company Directors and Company Secretaries Guidance Booklets
|A detailed explanation of your responsibilities and obligations.|
Form B2 Registered Office
|The Registered Office is the company's address in Ireland to which formal communications are sent. It may be the business address, the director's home address, the accountants address etc, but it must be a real address not a P O Box number. We can provide a Registered Office for your company if required.|
|We can assist your new company after incorporation with:|
|Under Irish company law a company must have its own company seal. We can provide you a blue pliers seal, 38mm impression suitable up to 100 grm paper.|
Combined Company Register
|Here is where you record the issue of shares, the transfer of shares, the appointment and resignation of officers, minutes of board meetings etc. - the register contains:|
|24 Share Certificates|
|Register of Members & Share Ledger|
|Register of Directors & Secretaries|
|Register of Mortgages & Charges|
Acting as your Registered Office
|Every company must have a Registered Office at which official documents can be served|
Acting as your Company Secretary
|Every limited company must have a Company Secretary|
Registering your Company for VAT
|You must register for VAT if your annual turnover exceeds or is likely to exceed : €70,000 in respect of the supply of goods or €35,000 in respect of the supply of services.|
|To register for VAT you must show a trading presence in Ireland or evidence of trading partners in Ireland. A registered office address will not simply suffice.|
|Registering for PAYE/PRSI|
|Pay Related Social Insurance (PRSI) is payable by employers, employees and self employed persons|
Registering for Corporation Tax
We will happily assist you with any company secretarial advice you may require, and certain company secretarial duties can be carried out on your behalf.
We will draft and send for signature the required registration forms and once the signed documents have been returned we will administer the entire incorporation process.
The Company Formation Package includes:
- Irish Company Name Check.
- Administration of pre-incorporation enquiries and representation at the Companies Registration Office.
- Drafting the Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- Allocation of the NACE code classification.
- Fast track electronic filing of documents with the Companies Registration Office. - incorporation usually 2-3 days.
- Payment of Companies Registration fees.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- 5 sets of the Memorandum & Articles of Association, one copy is held by the Companies Registration Office.
- Information Guide - principal duties and powers of Company Directors.
- Information Guide - principal duties and powers of Company Secretary.
- Draft minutes for your first meeting of directors.
- Combined Company Register incl: Minute Book, 24 Share Certificates, Register of Charges, Register of Members.
- Completion and filing of Form 11(f). (Companies Act 2014.)
- Preparation and filing of your company's first Annual Return, to be filed six months from the date of incorporation.
- Registering your company for VAT, Corporation Tax and PRSI.
- Provision of your Registered Office Address.
- Assist in the opening a bank account with the Bank of Ireland.
- Provision of Company Secretary.
- Certificate of Good Standing. - Apostille & Authentication.