Italy Company Documents
We specialise in incorporating Companies in Italy and are very familiar with the documents available from the Registro delle Imprese.
Registro delle Imprese
As incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Registro delle Imprese in the Italy means, we are able to conduct company searches and obtain company documents.
Italian Company Search Report
An Italian company report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and lists company information.
An Italian company report includes:
- Company Name
- Date of Incorporation (Data iscrizione)
- Company type/Legal form (Forma giuridica)
- Current Legal Status: in Good Standing, Struck Off
- Company registration number
- Tax code (Codice fiscale)
- Registered office address (Sede legale)
- VAT Number (Partita IVA)
- Shareholders details (Soci e titolari di diritti su quote e azioni)
- Director details
- Transfers of ownership (Trasferimenti di proprietà)
- Supervisory bodies, Auditors (Collegio Sindacale)
- Company Administrators (Elenco amministratori)
- Statute Information (Informazioni da statuto/atto costitutivo)
- Company Mergers, demergers, transfers (Fusioni, scissioni, trasferimenti d'azienda)
- Company Objects & Actvities (Oggetto sociale)
- Authorised share capital in EUR (Capitale sociale in EURO)
- Latest Reporting Accounts – (if filed)
Note: This document is in Italian.
Director's Report & Accounts
Each jurisdiction has its own individual accounting and reporting requirements regarding the producing, keeping and filing of company financial documents. The accounting information required is specific to each country but may include a director’s report explaining the company’s position, auditors report and an annual financial statement comprising of a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, income statement and explanatory notes. When a company has filed accounts with the Registrar of Companies we are able to obtain a copy.