Liechtenstein Company Incorporation - Fees
|Liechtenstein AG Company Formation - 1 week
- Reserving your Company Name
- Liaising with the local registrar and relevant authorities
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Drafting the Articles of Association / Statutes
- Registration with the Chamber of Commerce
- File the documents with the Liechtenstein Registry
- Appoint the Directors
- Minutes appointing first Directors
- Preparation of the first minutes of Board Meeting
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation - based on share capital of CHF 30000
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
| Company Administration & Registered Office (required)
|Annual Renewal Fees
| Company Administration
- Provision of the Registered Office in Liechtenstein
- Compliance with local domicile requirements
- Payment of Government Fees
- Maintaining statutory records
- Maintenance of Shareholder Register
- Maintenance of Director Register
- Statutory Due-Diligence
- 12 months basic consultation
- Ensuring that your company is kept in good standing through payment of the annual government fee and filing of annual documents
The cost of incorporating an AG company in Liechtenstein, with standard share capital and standard Memorandum and Articles of Association is £9575. The company formation procedure in Liechtenstein normally takes 1 week.
We have offices in the UK, Spain and Ireland and more than 20 years experience in the incorporation of companies.
Your company will be incorporated using your chosen name and we will ensure that the procedure is as simple as possible.
The whole incorporation process can be completed online and we will administer the preparation and filing of all registration forms on your behalf.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have without any obligation.