Luxembourg Company Search
We specialise in incorporating Companies in Luxembourg and are very familiar with the documents available from the Companies Registry.
Registre de Commerce et des Sociétés
As incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Registre de Commerce et des Sociétés means, we can obtain copies of company documents from the companies' registry including comprehensive company search reports and copies of official documents.
Luxembourg Company Search Report
A Luxembourg company report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and lists company information.
A Luxembourg company report includes:
- Company Name/Dénomination ou raison sociale
- Company Registration Number/Numéro d'immatriculation
- Date of Incorporation/Date d'immatriculation/d'inscription
- Company type/Legal form/Forme juridique
- Activities of the company/Indication de l'objet social
- Fiscal Year/exercice social
- Date of the last filed accounts for the company
- Company registered office addres/Siège social
- Share Capital/capital social/fonds social
- Shareholders/Associés- including details and shares held/Parts détenues
- Company Directors/Administrateurs/gérants - details including: addresas/adresse privée ou professionnelle de la personne physique, period appointed for/durée du mandat
- Auditor appointed – details and period appointed for
- Latest Reporting Accounts – (if filed)
Timescale: 2 - 3 business days
Delivery: PDF copy sent via email
Director's Report & Accounts
Each jurisdiction has its own individual accounting and reporting requirements regarding the producing, keeping and filing of company financial documents. The accounting information required is specific to each country but may include a director’s report explaining the company’s position, auditors report and an annual financial statement comprising of a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, income statement and explanatory notes. When a company has filed accounts with the Registrar of Companies we are able to obtain a copy.