Maltese Company Documents
Copies of the official filed Maltese documents can be obtained for you from the Registry of Companies.
This includes copies of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing / Letter of Good Standing
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Statutes
Establishing the existence of a Maltese company and obtaining copies of official company documents held at the Registry of Companies may be required for:
- Due Diligence - confirmation of a company’s existence.
- Legal requirements - certified company documents.
Timescale: Email copies sent 2 - 3 business day | Courier depends on location.
Delivery: PDF copies sent via email | Originals copies sent via courier
Documents direct from the Company Registry.
Documents that come direct from the registry are certified as true copies.
An Apostille enables the presenter to bypass further certification and use the documents in another country, it involves the addition of a certificate which certifies:
- Country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature - capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official Seal - Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and document number