Malta Company Documents
We specialise in incorporating IHC Companies in Malta and are very familiar with the documents available from the Registry of Companies. We can provide comprehensive company search reports for Malta registered companies and provide copies of official company documents.
Registry of Companies
As incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Registry of Companies in Malta means, we can obtain copies of company documents from the registry. We are able to conduct a company search and obtain company search reports and copies of company documents.
Malta Company Search Report
A Maltese company report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and lists company information.
A Maltese company report includes:
- Company Name
- Company Number
- Company Type
- Date of Incorporation
- Registered Office Address
- Authorised Share Capital - Type, Nominal Value Per Share in EUR
- Number of Shares Issued
- Company Directors name, address and nationality
- Company Shareholders - shareholders name, address and nationality - if corporate shareholder the company name and company registration number
- For each shareholder - share type, share class, issued shares, % paid up, nominal value per share in EUR
- Legal Representatives - name, address and nationality
- Judicial Representatives - name, address and nationality
- Company Secretaries - name, address and nationality
- Latest Annual Return - (if filed)
- Latest Reporting Accounts – (if filed)
- List of the documents filed at the Registry of Companies by the company - including document type, date filed/archived at registry and any additional comments
Timescale: 2 - 3 business days
Delivery: PDF copy sent via email
Certificate of Good Standing
We are able to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing from the Companies Registrar certifying that a company is in good standing. The Certificate confirms the company's continued legal existence. It also confirms that all administrative requirements have been complied with.
Certificate of Incorporation
Upon incorporation every company is issued with a certificate of incorporation from the Registrar of Companies. This certificate is legal proof of the company’s existence and is often required when conducting business transactions. We are able to obtain official registry certified copies of this document.
Director's Report & Accounts
Each jurisdiction has its own individual accounting and reporting requirements regarding the producing, keeping and filing of company financial documents. The accounting information required is specific to each country but may include a director’s report explaining the company’s position, auditors report and an annual financial statement comprising of a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, income statement and explanatory notes. When a company has filed accounts with the Registrar of Companies we are able to obtain a copy.
Memorandum & Articles of Association
Upon incorporation all companies must draft and file with the Registrar of Companies a Memorandum and Articles of Association which govern how the company operates and the constitution.