Mexico Company Incorporation - Fees
|Mexico SA / Srl Company - 2-3 weeks
- Reserving your Company Name
- Incorporation fees including notarial work
- Obtain the authorisation of company name from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Register the Deed in the Public Register of Commerce
- Register with the Mexican Social Security Institute
- Register with the local Tax administration for payroll tax
- Notice of opening a mercantile establishment before local government
- Register with the Registro Público de Comercio
- File a notice with the national institute of statistics, geography and information (Instituto National de Estadistica, Geografia e Informática)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
| Company Administration & Registered Office (required)
|Annual Renewal Fees
- Provision of the Registered Office and Registered Agent in Mexico
- Compliance with local domicile requirements
- Payment of Government Fees
- Maintaining statutory records
- Maintenance of Shareholder Register
- Maintenance of Director Register
- Statutory Due-Diligence
- 12 months basic consultation
- Ensuring that your company is kept in good standing through payment of the annual government fee and filing of annual documents
The cost of incorporating a company in Mexico, with standard share capital and standard Memorandum and Articles of Association is £3800. The company formation procedure in Mexico normally takes 2-3 weeks.
We have offices in the UK, Spain and Ireland and more than 20 years experience in the incorporation of companies.
Your company will be incorporated using your chosen name and we will ensure that the procedure is as simple as possible.
The whole incorporation process can be completed online and we will
administer the preparation and filing of all registration forms on your
We are happy to answer any questions you may have without any obligation.