Netherlands - BV Company Incorporation
Netherlands Key points
- Time - only 5 days to incorporate your company
- Cost - a Netherlands company will cost £3860
- Directors - only one director of any nationality is required for your BV company
- Shareholders - only one shareholder is required
- Share Capital - there are no minimum share capital requirements
- A visit to the Netherlands is not required to finalise the formation
- Support - using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
Your Dutch company can be incorporated with just one director and one shareholder with no restrictions placed upon the nationality or residency of either. There is no minimum share capital requirements.
Documents and Information
To incorporate your Dutch company we require:
- Your proposed company name
- Director and shareholder information
- Proposed business activities
Documents you are required to provide:
- Proof of identity. Either passport, national identity card, photographic driving licence
- Proof of residential address
- Criminal Record Check, for the first officers
- All documents have to be certified and notorised if corporate shareholder
Incorporating a BV:
Formacompany will prepare and file your company documents with the Dutch Ministry of Justice. The Duty Ministry of Justice will then issue a Certificate of No Objection.
The newly incorporated BV must register with the Trade Registry.
Your company name can be in any language using the Latin alphabet. A request of a Dutch or English translation may be asked to ensure your name abides by the regulations. Certain words are prohibited such as names suggesting the patronage of any Government or country. Your company name must not be similar or identical to an existing name and must not be obscene or offensive.
You can carry out a free name check now using our company namecheck service.
- Directors may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere
- Only one director is required
- There is no requirement to appoint a local resident director
- Shareholders may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere
- Only one shareholder is required. This can be the same person as the director
- Nominee shareholders are allowed. Formacompany can provide this service
Your company will require a registered office address in the Netherlands, where company documents will be legally served.