Netherlands Company Incorporation - Fees
|Netherlands BV Company Formation - 5 days
- Chamber of Commerce approval of name
- Liaise with the local registrar and relevant authorities
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Applying for the declaration of no objection at the Ministry of Justice
- Fee for the declaration of no objection payable on incorporation
- Drafting the Articles of Association / Statutes
- File the documents with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce
- Notarial Costs - £1300
- Fiscal Registration for all taxes
- Appoint the Directors
- Preparation of the first minutes of Board Meeting
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Production of Share holders register
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
| Company Administration & Registered Office (required)
| Mail Forwarding Service
|| £250 (required)
| Assistance with opening a Bank Account
|Annual Renewal Fees
| Company Administration
- Provision of the Registered Office in the Netherlands
- Compliance with local domicile requirements
- Payment of Government Fees
- Maintaining statutory records
- Maintenance of Shareholder Register
- Maintenance of Director Register
- Statutory Due-Diligence
- 12 months basic consultation
- Ensuring that your company is kept in good standing through payment of the annual government fee and filing of annual documents
The cost of incorporating a BV company in the Netherlands, with standard share capital and standard Memorandum and Articles of Association is £1860. The company formation procedure in Netherlands normally takes 5 days.
We have offices in the UK, Spain and Ireland and more than 20 years experience in the incorporation of companies.
Your company will be incorporated using your chosen name and we will ensure that the procedure is as simple as possible.
The whole incorporation process can be completed online and we will administer the preparation and filing of all registration forms on your behalf.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have without any obligation.