Poland - Sp z.o.o Company Incorporation
Poland key points
- Time - only 3-4 weeks to incorporate your company
- Cost - a Polish company will cost £3800
- Directors - only one director of any nationality, is necessary for your company
- Shareholders - only one shareholder of any nationality, is required
- Shareholders - may be individuals or corporate bodies
- Share Capital - the share capital requirement is only €1250
- Support - using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
- You must register your company for VAT - We can supply you with this
Limited Liability Company - Spółka z.o.o.
The most common form of corporate structure for small and medium sized companies in Poland is the Limited Liability Company - Spółka z o.o. (Sp z o.o.)
Documents and Information
To begin incorporation of your offshore company we will require the following:
- Your Company Name
- The Director/s full name, date of birth, address and nationality
- The Shareholder/s full name and address
Documents you are required to provide:
- Proof of identity. Either passport, national identity card, photographic driving licence
- Proof of residential address. Gas/electricity bill or credit/debit card bank statement dated within the last 3 months
Incorporating your Spółka z o.o.
We prepare the deed of establishment for your Company and the Company's Articles of Association in the form of a notarial deed. The notarial deed we prepare contains the following:
- Your company name
- Type of activity
- Share capital - the minimum issued capital is 5,000 PLN (€1250)
- Number and value of shares held by individual shareholders
The Articles of Association for your limited liability company are signed and notarised. The application to register your company with the State Court Register and Statistical Office is completed. Formacompany then obtain your REGON number. This number is unique to your company; it identifies the company's business sector, as well as various other details. Formacompany must then registered your company with the tax authorities. The company registration is officially announced in the Monitor Sądowy i Gospodarczy.
We can offer assistance with opening a Bank Account for your company in Poland. Within 7 days of your company starting economic activity in Poland it must be registered with the Social Security Institute (ZUS) and the local tax office.
- Only 1 shareholder required, shareholders may be either individuals or corporate bodies. 100% foreign shareholders allowed.
- Minimum paid up share capital is PLN 5000 (appx €1250). The minimum nominal value per share is PLN 50. (appx €12). Payment of the share capital by the shareholders is required in order to establish your limited liability company.
- Only 1 director required, directors can be of any nationality.
- Registered address in Poland required.
- Nominee Shareholders are allowed, we can provide a nominee shareholder service, should you require confidentiality of the shareholders.
- Initial shareholders are public knowledge, as the statutes are filed with the State Court Register, the Register of Economic Entities (REGON) and with the Register of Entrepreneurs. Subsequent sale and purchase of shares are confidential.
- Monthly bookkeeping and tax reporting. Annual court and tax office filing.
- The company has to keep in Poland accounting records, the Register of Shareholders and a Register of Directors
- Ready made company available immediately or a new company can be incorporated in 6 weeks.