Poland Company Search
We specialise in incorporating Limited Liability Company (Spółka z o.o.) Companies in Poland and are very familiar with the documents available from the Polish company registry - National Court Register (KRS).
National Court Register (KRS)
As incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the National Court Register (KRS) in Poland means we can obtain copies of company documents from the registry. We are able to conduct a company name search and obtain company search reports and copies of official documents.
Poland Company Search Report - Company Information
A Poland company report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and lists company information.
A Polish company report includes:
- Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Company registration number
- Registered Office Address/adres rejestrowy
- VAT/NIP number/Numer Identyfikacji Podatkowej
- KRS number
- SIC code - Nature of business
- Objects / Business Activities
- Company contact details/dane kontaktowe
- Company Type/ Legal Form - Spółka z o.o
- Ownership or management/Członkowie reprezentacji of the company, including name/Nazwisko i imię and position/Funkcja lub stanowisko - where available
- Share Capital/Struktura własności - Kapitał wniesiony, number of shares/Ilość udziałów, nominal share value/ Wartość jednego udziału, Ilość właścicieli
- Shareholder/Własnośći - details including name, shareholding, address/corporate registered address,
- Date of Last Accounts, date filed made up to
- The latest filed Directors' report and financial statements - if available
Timescale: 2 - 3 business days
Director's Report & Accounts
Each jurisdiction has its own individual accounting and reporting requirements regarding the producing, keeping and filing of company financial documents. The accounting information required is specific to each country but may include a director’s report explaining the company’s position, auditors report and an annual financial statement comprising of a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, income statement and explanatory notes. When a company has filed accounts with the Registrar of Companies we are able to obtain a copy.