Serbia Company Registration
Serbia Key Points
- Time - only 3 weeks to incorporate your company
- Cost - a Serbia company will cost £1840
- Directors - only one director of any nationality, is necessary for your D.o.o company
- Shareholders - two shareholders of any nationality, are required
- Share Capital - the share capital requirement is only €500
- Tax - Serbia has one of the lowest corporate tax rate in Europe
- Support - using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
Limited Liability company - D.o.o.
A limited liability company may have upto 50 shareholders.
A company is incorporated according to a Memorandum of Association with two or more shareholders.
The Memorandum of Association has to include the following:
- Name and the address of the company.
- Shareholder's name and address.
- Business activities of the company.
- Invested/founding capital.
- Conditions and the manner of distribution of profit.
- Representation of the company.
- Environmental protection.
- Provisions stipulated by the Company Law.
The shareholder's signatures on the founding acts have to be registered-verified by the authorised court. The verification procedure may also be performed at a Serbian consulate abroad.
The following documents have to be submitted to the Business Registration Agency:
- Incorporation application form with all the required enclosures.
- Memorandum of Association.
- Payment of initial capital.
- Verified signatures, deposited as registered entries, of authorised representatives of the enterprise/company to be registered.
- Articles of Association of company.
Limited Liability Company - d.o.o.
The initial capital of a limited liability company is €500.