UK Company Search
We specialise in incorporating Private Limited Companies in the UK and we are very familiar with the documents available from the UK Registrar of Companies.
As incorporation agents our experience and relationship with UK Companies House means, we can obtain copies of company documents from the companies' registry including comprehensive company search reports and copies of official documents.
UK Company Search Report - Annual Return - Company Information
UK companies are required to file information regarding their share capital, shareholders, directors and company accounts. A UK company report will also include the registration details of the company and confirmation of its existence.
- Full company name
- Previous company names
- Company type - private limited company
- Date of Incorporation
- Company registration number
- Current Status ie. Good Standing, Struck Off
- Nature of business - SIC code
- Number of charges - number of charges outstanding, satisfied or part satisfied
- Registered Agent
- Registered Office Address
- Share Capital - statement of share capital including class of shares, currency, number allotted shares, nominal share value
- Directors details - including name, date of birth, occupation, nationality, date appointed, service address, country resident in, number of appointments
- Company Secretary - including name, date of birth, nationality, date appointed, number of appointments
- Shareholder details - including name, shareholding - only available if the company has filed an annual return, the new confirmation statement only has the person with significant control included
- Key filing dates including accounting ref date, accounts made up to, next accounts due, last return made up to, date next return due, last members list, last bulk shareholder list - if available
- Recent filing history - details of Companies House forms and the dates filed by the company
- The latest filed Directors' report and financial statements - contents includes: directors' report, independent auditors' report, profit and loss account, balance sheets, cash flow statement, notes on the cash flow statement and notes on the financial statements - if available
Timescale: same day
Delivery: Sent via email (PDF)
Articles of Association
The Articles of Association is document filed when a company is incorporated that states the company's authorised share capital and sets out how a company issues shares, pays dividends and the voting rights.
Certificate of Good Standing
We are able to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing from the Companies Registrar certifying that a company is in good standing. The Certificate confirms the company's continued legal existence. It also confirms that all administrative requirements have been complied with.
Certificate of Incorporation
Upon incorporation every company is issued with a certificate of incorporation from the Registrar of Companies. This certificate is legal proof of the company’s existence and is often required when conducting business transactions. We are able to obtain official registry certified copies of this document.
Memorandum & Articles of Association
Upon incorporation all companies must draft and file with the Registrar of Companies a Memorandum and Articles of Association which govern how the company operates and the constitution.
Memorandum of Association
The Memorandum of Association is a statutory document which governs the powers of the company.
UK - Company Formations & Company Documents
- Company Formation
- Company Formation Order
- Ready Made Company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
- Overseas Clients
- Company Registration
- Advantages of A Limited Company
- Limited Company Structure
- First Meeting Directors
- Company Secretary
- Branch Office
- Certificate of Non-Trading
- Company Search
- Company Documents
- Prices & Fees