Belgium Company Documents
Copies of the official filed Belgium documents can be obtained for you from the Register of Legal Entities.
This includes copies of:
- Your company name
- Company address - this will have influence on the language of your company statutes (in French or Dutch in Brussels/In Dutch within Flanders/In French within Walloon region)
- Name and address of the shareholders and copy of ID/passport
- Equity - minimum €18,550
- Equity to transfer directly on a bank account - €12,400 if 1 shareholder, €6,200 if more than 1 shareholder
- Business activities of the Company
- Proof of Residency and copy passport of the Director/Shareholder
Apostilled Belgium Company Documents
We can provide Official Belgium company document which are Apostilled.
Certificate of Good Standing
In Belgium, corporations are registered by the Commercial Court and further details are then filed with the crossroad bank for enterprises (KBO) - Unfortunately, they don't issue Certificates of Good Standing.
The KBO can issue a extract with all company details in Dutch or French (dependent on where the company is based), which shows that the company is active and the kind of activities it does (NACE codes), however, this is not really a certificate of good standing like we have in the UK.
Order Belgium Company Documents
Obtain company reports, company name searches and official documents on companies registered in Belgium.
Please complete our simple online form to request Belgium company documents.
Once we have verified the company we will inform you what types of documents are available.
Belgium - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?