Bermuda Company Registry
The Bermuda Registrar of Companies
The Registrar of Companies is a Bermuda Government Department, which falls under the Ministry of Business Development & Tourism with the day to day responsibility of the administration of Companies and Company Name reservations.
The Bermuda Registrar of Companies Address
The Bermuda Registrar of Companies location:
Registrar of Companies
Government Administration Building
30 Parliament Street
Role of the Registrar of Companies
The Registrar registers all Limited Liability Companies, which include Local Companies, Foreign Corporations, Exempted Companies and Overseas Companies under the guidelines of The Companies Act 1981.
Bermuda Monetary Authority - Personal Declaration
The Bermuda Monetary Authority examines the ownership of Bermuda companies and must be satisfied that the individuals that control such companies are persons of integrity and good standing.
Any information provided to the Authority is treated in the strictest of confidence under the provisions of Section 31 of the Bermuda Monetary Authority Act, 1969.
Due Diligence Questions - Related to conducting business in or from Bermuda
- Applicant’s Full Name and Address
- Passport Number and Place of Issue
- Employer and Address
- Position in Business
- Name and address of Bankers
- Source of Funds coming into Bermuda
Have you been involved in any of the following:
- Criminal proceedings
- Bankruptcy proceeding
- Licensing revocation proceeding
Where an owner is an individual
- The name, address, nationality and occupation of the person.
- A Personal Declaration signed by each individual proposing to hold 5% or more of the share capital of the company.
Where an owner is a publicly quoted company
- The latest annual report to shareholders except where either are listed on an appointed Stock Exchange as defined in the Companies Act.
Where an owner is a private company
- A copy of the latest financial statements of the private company.
- A list of shareholders giving names, addresses, nationalities, occupations and percentages of ownership.
- A personal declaration from each shareholder.
Bermuda - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?