Step by Step Guide to Incorporating in Bermuda
Bermuda Key points
- Time - 5-7 days to incorporate your company
- Directors - only one director of any nationality, is necessary for your company
- Secretary - a resident company secretary is necessary for a Bermuda exempt company
- Shareholders - only one shareholder of any nationality, is required
- Share Capital - companies limited by shares are no longer required to maintain a minimum share capital
- Tax - there are no taxes on profits, income, dividends or any capital gains tax
- Support - we provide you with full expert assistance throughout every step of the company formation process
Incorporate a Bermuda Exempt Company
It usually takes 3-5 days to incorporate an Exempt Company in Bermuda.
Minimum number of directors
Only one director is required.
Only one shareholder is required.
Corporate shareholders are allowed.
It is not a requirement to appoint a local resident shareholder.
The company does not have to keep records in Bermuda. If the company chooses to keep records they can be kept anywhere in the World.
Accounts or financial statements filing
A Bermuda exempted company is not generally required to file accounts with the Registrar
A Bermuda Exempt company is exempted from all taxes within Bermuda.
Information required from you to incorporate:
- The proposed company name
- Name and address of directors
- Name and address of shareholders