Brazil - Sociedade Limitada Company Incorporation
Brazil Key points
- Time - 4 weeks to incorporate your company
- Directors - two directors of any nationality are necessary for your company
- Shareholders - two shareholders are required
- Shareholders may be either individuals or corporate bodies - nominees are allowed
- Share Capital - there are no minimum share capital requirements
- Support - we provide you with full expert assistance throughout every step of the company formation process
We ensure that incorporating a Brazilian company is a simple process for our clients, we organise everything and you may order the company online via our website. It takes 4 weeks to incorporate a company in Brazil.
Features of a Sociedade Limitada:
- The company must have at least 2 partners.
- Foreign partners of the business need to be enrolled with the Federal Revenue Office
- Brazilian law taxes companies on their size, not type, so your revenue will be the determining factor with regards to the tax your company needs to pay
We will check your company name in advance of registration. In Brazil company names are registered at state level rather than for the entire country.
There are no minimum share capital requirements, except in specific situations, such as obtaining a permanent visa for a non-resident to manage a company or applying for import/export licenses or registrations.
The administration or management of the Sociedade Limitada in Brazil must be carried out by a resident individual, who can be a foreigner with a permanent visa and a work permit.
Brazilian citizens or foreigners resident and domiciled in Brazil under the status of a permanent residence visa are allowed to act as managers or officers of the Company.
Registered Office Service
We can provide a registered office for our clients where the authorities can send official letters. All financial and fiscal documents, registers, company papers etc. must be kept at the registered office of the business.
Details we require to Incorporate your company
In order to incorporate a limited company in Brazil for you, we will require the following:
- Your Company Name
- The Directors' full name, date of birth, address and nationality
- Shareholders' full name and address
- The objects of the company, specifying the the principal activity
- The amount of capital and the number of shares subscribed to each member
- All the documents signed abroad must be notarised by the Brazilian Consulate
Brazil - Company Formations
How Can We Help?