Canada Company Registry - Federal Corporations Directorate
The Federal Corporations Directorate main functions are as follows:
- Incorporation of companies
- Registration of business names
- Registration of company post-incorporation documents
- Registration of changes in business name particulars
- Enforcement, prosecution and striking companies off the register
- Provision of information to the public
It takes 5 minutes to Complete our easy online forms.
We file all applications for new companies, allowing for companies to be incorporated and registered with the Federal Corporations Directorate within 2 weeks.
Canada - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?