Formacompany - UK Tax Agent
Use Formacompany as your UK based Tax Agent. We will represent your company and deal with HM Revenue & Customs as regards to all corporation taxation and filing requirements.
Formacompany - Tax Agent service
We will deal with all your company tax correspondence with the HM Revenue & Customs.
- The HMRC will then correspond with the Formacompany regarding all of the taxation affairs of your company.
- Deal with all initial forms received from HM Revenue & Customs upon incorporation
- We prepare and submit your company annual Corporation Tax return.
- Organise collection and payment of any corporation tax
- Obtain S249 exemption for the company if appropriate
- VAT registration and administration services
UK Company Corporation Tax Requirements
A UK company must file a notice of its existence to the HM Revenue & Customs within 3 months of incorporation, and must file with the HMRC a Corporation Tax Return no later than 12 months after its year end. Should either of these dates be missed then penalties and interest become payable.
Registering for VAT
Having a Tax Agent is usually a persuasive factor in allowing the company to get VAT registration. The HMRC require evidence of trading or that there is an intention to do business in the future. Items that can be persuasive in your company obtaining a VAT number:
- Suppliers in the UK
- Customers in the UK
- Appointment of a UK based Tax Agent
- Appointment of a UK based Company Secretary or a Company Director
Notification of Commencement of Activity
After your company is incorporated, HMRC send a document asking for notification that activity has begun in a company. As your UK Tax Agent we would send this document to the HMRC for your company.A detailed application form must be completed and submitted - it takes around 4 weeks for the HMRC to issue a VAT number.
Clients from overseas please read our guide to obtaining a UK VAT Registration number.
Advantages for having a registered tax agent
As your registered tax agent we have:
- Access, through INFO express, to a range of HMRC automated services specially designed to help with most common enquiries
- An assigned agent account manager to facilitate your relationship with Inland Revenue
- Spread your return filing over the year rather than have it all occur during one peak period.
Advantages for clients
Dealing with agents and tax advisers is an important part of the way HMRC does business and we know that having an efficient agent authorisation process is a key issue for you.
- Company Formation Order
- Accounting Services
- Advantages of a Limited Company
- Annual Return
- Benefits of a Limited Company
- Branch Office
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Company Not in Good Standing
- Company Resolutions
- Corporate Kit
- Declaration of Trust
- Dormant Company Accounts
- Due Diligence
- Merchant Accounts
- Offshore Advantages
- Corporate Administration
- Service Address
- Societas Privata Europaea
- Tax Agent
- VAT Application
- Registering for VAT
- USA Corporate Bylaws
How Can We Help?