Czech Republic - Limited Liability Company
Czech Republic Key Points
- Time - 7 days to incorporate your company
- Directors - only one director of any nationality is necessary for your Sro company
- Shareholders - only one shareholder is required
- Share Capital - minimal share capital requirement
- Support - using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
The limited liability company is the corporate forms most commonly used for the operations of foreign companies in the Czech Republic.
Limited Liability Company - Spolecnost s Rucenim Omezenym
- This type of company cannot trade on the stock exchange, but owners have limited liability up to their unpaid deposits
- The rights and duties of this type of company and its participants are regulated by the commercial code
- Annual filing of accounts is required
A company may be established by a single shareholder.
A limited liability company is represented by share certificates.
A limited liability company's decision making power is normally delegated to executives appointed by a general meeting.
Czech Republic - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?