Delaware - Ready Made Companies
Shelf / Ready Made companies are Corporations or LLC's that have been incorporated and have never traded. All our shelf companies have had the annual government franchise tax paid and the annual reports filed with the Delaware Secretary of State every year.
All companies are in Good Standing with the state of Delaware.
Delaware Shelf Corporations & Limited Liability Corporations, LLC’s
Our Delaware LLC & Corporate (Inc) shelf package includes:
- Delaware Certificate of Incorporation
- DE Secretary of State filing fees
- Certified Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation
- Registered Agent fee until the end of the current year
- Corporate book with minutes and bylaws
- Minutes of the first Board of Director’s meeting
- 10 stock certificates
- Stock Transfer Ledger
- Corporate seal
- Confirmation of changes to directors/shareholders
You may need an aged corporation for a number of reasons, these include:
- An enhanced corporate image, which can be achieved with age
- Other companies will do business with an older company before a brand new one
- Bidding contracts at times require a certain age to your corporation
- Obtaining bank loans is easier when you can show you have history. Most lenders require a minimum of 2 and usually 3 years history in order to establish corporate credit history
- Obtaining corporate credit cards and leases. For example, some computer companies lease only to corporations 12 months old or more
USA - Delaware - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?