Egypt Company Incorporation - Fees
|Egypt WLL Company Formation - 1 week
- Obtain a company name certificate from the Commercial Registry
- Liaising with the local registrar and relevant authorities
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Obtain a certificate from the bank showing the full amount of company's capital
- Visit the Companies Department to dictate the amendments to the model of statutes to the Incorporation Unit (IU) at the Companies Department
- File the documents with the Incorporation Unit (IU) at the Legal Department of the Companies Department
- Official newspaper announcement of the company
- Appoint the Directors
- Minutes appointing first Directors
- Preparation of the first minutes of Board Meeting
- Payment of services of the investment department for establishing a limited company
- Translating the company contract from Arabic into English with an official translator
- Notarise company's contract at the Public Notary Office affiliated to the Department of Companies
- Obtain the Notification of Incorporation and Chamber of Commerce permit
- Register for sales tax and obtain a tax card via the Tax Authority
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
| Registered Office in Egypt is required - (fee is per month, minimum period of 6 months includes lease agreement)
|Annual Renewal Fees
| Company Administration
- Provision of the Registered Office and Registered Agent in Egypt
- Compliance with local domicile requirements
- Payment of Government Fees
- Maintaining statutory records
- Maintenance of Shareholder Register
- Maintenance of Director Register
- Statutory Due-Diligence
- 12 months basic consultation
- Ensuring that your company is kept in good standing through payment of the annual government fee and filing of annual documents
The cost of incorporating a LLC company in Egypt, with standard share capital and standard Memorandum and Articles of Association is £4200 and includes government fees. The company formation procedure in Egypt usually takes 1 week.
We have offices in the UK, Spain and Ireland and more than 20 years experience in the incorporation of companies.
Your company will be incorporated using your chosen name and we will ensure that the procedure is as simple as possible.
The whole incorporation process can be completed online and we will administer the preparation and filing of all registration forms on your behalf.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have without any obligation.