Florida Company Search
Florida Company Search Report
We specialise in incorporating companies in Florida and are very familiar with the documents available from the State of Florida Division of Corporations.
As incorporation agents our experience and relationship with Florida Division of Corporations means we can obtain copies of company documents including comprehensive company searches and copies of company documents.
- Company Name
- Company Type
- FEI/EIN Number
- Activities/ Purpose of company
- Current Legal Status: in Good Standing, Struck Off, Inactive,
- Current Principal Place of Business
- Current Mailing Address
- Registered Agent
- Registered Office Address
- Number of Shares Issued
- Share Capital
- Annual Report - report years and dates filed
- Latest Annual Report - if filed
All limited liability companies in Florida must file a uniform business report with the division each year and pay the filing fee.
In Florida there is no requirement to file information regarding the shareholders, company directors or company accounts.
Timescale: 2 - 3 business days
Company search sent via email as a PDF