Florida Ready Made Companies
A Florida ready-made corporation or company is one that has been established and is recorded with the Florida Secretary of State. The company then lies 'dormant' and 'ages' whilst being kept in good standing with the Dept. of Corporations, Dept of Revenue and the IRS. This ageing process allows for longevity of the company to be portrayed, as well as allowing you to start trading with the company name as soon as its particulars are transferred over.
All of our Florida ready made companies:
- Have wide objects and can be used for most business activities
- Are Private Limited Companies
- Can operate worldwide
- Offer shareholders limited liability
- The company registration number is available immediately
Appointing the new Directors for your company
In order to acquire your new company, you will need to sign a document which transfers ownership of the company to the new director(s) you have selected.
Once the document has been signed, our directors will be removed from the company deeds and you will be given full ownership of the company. We will then send you the company documents which include the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company and the relevant Company Secretarial Forms.
Benefits of a ready made company
- A ready made company is immediately available to trade without having to wait for government filing
- Credibility to customers can be increased with a ready made company (see 'benefits of an aged corporation' below)
- When purchasing a ready-made company, the only thing that needs to be changed is the ownership of the company
- Save time involved in taking the steps to create a new corporation.
Aged, Established, Shelf, Vintage companies
These are all words for a company that has been incorporated then has filled dormant / non trading accounts. We have a stock of previously incorporated, never traded companies available for purchase.
All our ready made companies are guaranteed to be free of any debts of liabilities.
Benefits of an aged corporation
- Corporate image is enhanced with age
- Obtaining corporate credit for your business becomes easier with age
- Many companies feel more confident in dealing with an 'established' company as age can inspire confidence
- Established business history for your company
- Obtaining bank loans is easier when you can show you have history. Most lenders require a minimum of 2 and usually 3 years history in order to establish corporate credit history
- Obtaining corporate credit cards and leases. For example, some computer companies lease only to corporations 12 months old or more
- Improved ability to bid on government contracts. many governments require that any business they deal with has been in operation for 2 to 5 years.
USA - Florida
How Can We Help?