German Company Search
We specialise in incorporating Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (Gmbh) Companies in Germany and are very familiar with the documents available from the Commercial Register - Handelsregistereintragung.
Commercial Register - Handelsregistereintragung
As incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Commercial Register (Handelsregistereintragung) in Germany means we can obtain copies of company documents from the registry. We are able to conduct a company search and obtain company search reports and copies of company documents.
German Company Search Report - Company Information
A German company search report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and lists company information.
A German company search report includes:
- Company Name/Firma
- Name Change if applicable
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- Current Legal Status: in Good Standing, Struck
- Nominal/Share Capital/ Grund - oder Stammkapital
- Name and address of the Registered Agent / Registered Office
- Number of previous Registrations/Anzahl der bisherigen Eintragungen - where applicable
- Nominal or Share Capital/ Grund - oder Stammkapital
- Number of previous registrations - if applicable
- Shareholders /Gesellschafter
- Shareholder details - name, location, laufende nummern/share serial numbers and the shares in Euros
- Company Objects - Business Activities /Gegenstand des Unternehmens
- Latest filed reporting Accounts
Order Company Documents
To order company documents or a company search please complete the form below. We aim to respond to you by email within a few hours of your request. If the document is not listed please specify what document you require, we may still be able to assist.
Director's Report & Accounts
Each jurisdiction has its own individual accounting and reporting requirements regarding the producing, keeping and filing of company financial documents. The accounting information required is specific to each country but may include a director’s report explaining the company’s position, auditors report and an annual financial statement comprising of a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, income statement and explanatory notes. When a company has filed accounts with the Registrar of Companies we are able to obtain a copy.
Germany - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?