Unternehmergesellschaft - UG Company Formation
Your German company can start its existence as a Unternehmergesellschaft (UG), a Limited Liability Entrepreneurial Company, with a minimum of one euro of share capital
Unternehmergesellschaft - [Mini GmbH]
Your company can choose to form a UG if it does not wish to raise the whole GmbH capital.
- The minimum share capital required is €1
German UG Company Formation includes:
- Approval of the corporate name with the regional Chamber of Commerce
- Liaise with the local registrar and relevant authorities
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Share capital of €100
- Court fees - incl certified copies
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Drafting the Articles of Association / Statutes
- File the documents with the Commercial Register - Handelsregistereintragung
- Notary Public fees - A translator fee is not included. The notary will require you to speak German or provide an official translator so you understand the documents you are signing.
- A representative power of attorney if required is an additional fee
- Appoint the Directors
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Publication of the application in the Bundesanzeiger - Federal Gazette
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
Germany - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?