Non-Resident Company Registration
Gibraltar Key Points
- Time - 5 days to incorporate your company
- Directors - only one director of any nationality is necessary for your company
- Shareholders - only one shareholder is required
- Share Capital - the standard authorised share capital is only £2000
- A Gibraltar company must appoint a company secretary
- Support - using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
A non-resident company can be incorporated within five days.
The essential requirements for incorporating a limited company are:
- Your company must be owned by persons who are not resident in Gibraltar.
- Your company may not trade or carry on business in Gibraltar with residents of Gibraltar.
- Your company must maintain its Company Register, Registered Office and Company Secretary in Gibraltar.
- Your company may have a bank account in Gibraltar and still not be classed as tax resident.
- Your company name must not be similar to any existing company registered in Gibraltar.
- The Registered Office and Shareholder Register must be in Gibraltar
- Documents to be filed at the Companies Registry are the Memorandum and Articles of Association, the registered office address and the names and addresses of directors and shareholders
To qualify as non-resident, it must:
- Have foreign beneficial owners only
- Not trade locally in Gibraltar
- Not remit its income into Gibraltar
|Private Limited Company||LTD|
|Tax in Gibraltar||Not taxable if has non-resident company characteristics|
|Currency of capital||£, € or US$|
|Standard authorised capital||£2000|
|Time to incorporate||5 days|
|Ready Made Companies available||Yes|
|Resident directors||Not required|
|Company Secretary||Required (we can organise this)|
|Minimum number of directors||One|
|Minimum number of shareholders||One|
|Public register of shareholders||Yes, can be nominees|
Gibraltar - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?
+44 1372 750800Contact Us
11 Church Road