Greece Company Incorporation - Fees
|Greece E.P.E. Company Formation - 2 weeks
- Limited Liability Company in Greece (E.P.E.) - with statutory minimum share capital of €18,000
- Approval of the Corporate name with the Athens Chamber of Commerce
- Drafting of Articles of Association
- Lawyer's fees deposited at the Athens Bar Association
- Notary Public fees
- For the Lawyer's Fund
- For the Lawyer's Providence Fund: % of the capital
- Capital Accumulation Tax 1% of the capital
- Court of First Instance - certified copies
- Publication of the Articles of Incorporation in the Government Gazette
- Athens Chamber of Commerce and Industry – annual subscription
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Certification of Books and Records with the Tax Authorities
| Company Administration & Registered Office (required)
|Annual Renewal Fees
| Company Administration
- Provision of the Registered Office in Greece
- Compliance with local domicile requirements
- Payment of Government Fees
- Maintaining statutory records
- Maintenance of Shareholder Register
- Maintenance of Director Register
- Statutory Due-Diligence
- 12 months basic consultation
- Ensuring that your company is kept in good standing through payment of the annual government fee and filing of annual documents
The cost of incorporating an EPE company in Greece, with standard share capital and standard Memorandum and Articles of Association is £3290 and includes government fees. The company formation procedure in Greece usually takes 2 weeks.
We have offices in the UK, Spain and Ireland and more than 20 years experience in the incorporation of companies.
Your company will be incorporated using your chosen name and we will ensure that the procedure is as simple as possible.
The whole incorporation process can be completed online and we will administer the preparation and filing of all registration forms on your behalf.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have without any obligation.