Ireland Company Search and Documents
We specialise in incorporating Limited companies in Ireland and are experts with the documents available from the Companies Registration Office (CRO).
As incorporation agents with an office in Ireland our experience and relationship with the Companies House means we can obtain copies of company documents from the registry. We are able to conduct a company search and obtain company reports and copies of documents.
Irish Company Search Report - Company Information
An Irish company report is a printed registry extract that includes details of the company and confirms its existence and lists company information.
An Irish search report includes:
- Correct full company name
- Date of incorporation
- Company registration number
- Company Type
- Registered Office address
- Date of Last Annual Return
- Date of the next Annual Return date
- Date of last Accounts filed
- Bond Expiry Date - if applicable
- Registered Charges - charges registered in respect of the company
- Share Capital - including authorised share capital, issued share capital
- The latest filed Directors' report and financial statements - if available
- Shareholders details - including name, address and shareholding
- Company Secretary details - including name and address
- Directors details - including name, address, date of birth, confirmation if EEA resident and list of other directorships
- List of Documents submitted to the Companies Registration Office - including submission number, document number, document type, status, received date, effective/accounts to date and the number of pages
The search report will be ordered from the Companies Registration Office and delivered by email
Timescale: 2 - 3 business days
Certificate of Good Standing
We are able to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing from the Companies Registrar certifying that a company is in good standing. The Certificate confirms the company's continued legal existence. It also confirms that all administrative requirements have been complied with.
Certificate of Incorporation
Upon incorporation every company is issued with a certificate of incorporation from the Registrar of Companies. This certificate is legal proof of the company’s existence and is often required when conducting business transactions. We are able to obtain official registry certified copies of this document.
Memorandum & Articles of Association
Upon incorporation all companies must draft and file with the Registrar of Companies a Memorandum and Articles of Association which govern how the company operates and the constitution.