Luxembourg Ready Made Companies
You can incorporate in Luxembourg within 7 days so unless you need a company to trade with immediately, or you need an aged company, we recommend incorporating your own limited company rather than a Ready Made Company.
Ready Made Company
A Ready Made company is useful if you:
- Wish to have a company transferred to you immediately
- Do not want to go through the steps to incorporate your own new company
- Require a company that has an instant business history as with aged / established / shelf / vintage companies
Aged / Established / Shelf / Vintage Companies
If the need for an aged, established company is important to you, we have a number of previously incorporated, never traded, companies. These can be transferred over to you immediately. Established companies are guaranteed to be clear of any debts or liabilities.
You may need an aged corporation for the following reasons:
- Corporate image is enhanced with age
- Building corporate credit is easier with age
- Established business history
- Bidding contracts at times require a certain age to your corporation
- Obtaining bank loans is easier when you can show you have history. Most lenders require a minimum of 2 and usually 3 years history in order to establish corporate credit history
- Obtaining corporate credit cards and leases. For example, some computer companies lease only to corporations 12 months old or more
- Have an instant history for your company
- Improve your image to your clients and boost your corporate image
Luxembourg - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?