Malta Company Incorporation - Fees
|Malta IHC Company Formation - 1 week
- Company Name search and approval
- Liaise with the local registrar and relevant authorities
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Drafting the Memorandum & Articles
- Presentation of registration documents with the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA)
- File the documents with the Registry of Companies
- Publication in the Official Journal
- Application for Tax Registration Number
- Registration fee - paid to the Registry of Companies
- Stamp duty
- Appoint the Company Directors
- Opening of a Company in Formation bank account; to deposit the initial share capital
- Application to the MFSA to register the company
- Compliance work
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Registration with Tax Authorities
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
| Company Administration & Registered Office (required)
| Company Secretary (required)
| Registration for VAT (required)
|Annual Renewal Fees
| Company Administration
- Provision of the Registered Office in Malta
- Compliance with local domicile requirements
- Payment of Government Fees
- Maintaining statutory records
- Maintenance of Shareholder Register
- Maintenance of Director Register
- Statutory Due-Diligence
- 12 months basic consultation
- Ensuring that your company is kept in good standing through payment of the annual government fee and filing of annual documents
The cost of incorporating a Limited Liability company in Malta, with standard share capital and standard Memorandum and Articles of Association is £2890 + services. The company formation procedure in Malta usually takes 1 week, subject to compliance.
We have offices in the UK, Spain and Ireland and more than 20 years of experience in the incorporation of companies.
Your company will be incorporated using your chosen name and we will ensure that the procedure is as simple as possible.
The whole incorporation process can be completed online and we will administer the preparation and filing of all registration forms on your behalf.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have without any obligation.