Netherlands Company Registry - Kamer van Koophandel (KvK)
We have a strong working relationship with the the Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands (KVK) which is the official register of companies in the Netherlands. The main tasks of the Kamaer van Koophandel is too:
- Maintaining the registry of Companies
- Advice and support these companies
- Provide Certificates to certificated agents or the business themselves
Information available from KVK
Its compulsory that all Dutch companies must register in the Commercial Register and almost every legal entity. This means that we can use the registry to provide reliable answers to such questions as:
- Whether the company actually exist
- Is the person the company is dealing with actually an authorised signatory
- Whether a company is in good standing
- What happened to a company that use to be registered
- Certificate of Incorporation
Data from the Commercial Register can be used for a variety of purposes. You can order the desired product through our services online. This way you will receive data about any specific company.
Netherlands - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?