Netherlands Company Search & Documents
As incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Kamer van Koophandel in the Netherlands means, we can obtain copies of company documents from the registry. We are able to conduct a company name search and obtain company search reports and copies of official documents.
Netherlands Company Search Report
A Netherlands company report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and lists company information.
A Dutch company report includes:
- Company Name/ Statutaire naam
- KvK/ Chamber of Commerce Number
- RSIN number
- Company Type/ Rechtsvorm
- Date of Incorporatio/ Datum akte van oprichting
- Registered Office Address/Statutaire zetel
- Company contact details-mailing address/postadres, telephone number/telefoonnummer
- Company Activities/ Activiteiten
- Subscribed Share Capital/ Geplaats t kapitaal
- Paid up Share Capital- Gestort kapitaal
- Shareholder details - name/naam, address/ bezoekadres, registration number/ Inges chreven onder KvK -nummer, commencement date/ Aandeelhouder sedert
- Director details/ Directeur & Authorised company officers - name/ Naam, address/bezoekadres, Chamber of Commerce number/Inges chreven onder KvK nummer
- List of Company Filings
- Latest financial statements (Balance sheet and notes) - if available
You will receive:
- Original Trade Registry Extract
Delivery: sent via email
Timescale: 2 - 4 business days
Netherlands Company Documents
Copies of the official filed Dutch documents can be obtained for you from the Kamer van Koophandel.
Establishing the existence of a Dutch company and obtaining copies of official company documents held at the Kamer van Koophandel may be required for:
- Due Diligence - confirmation of a company’s existence
- Legal requirements - certified company documents
All documentation is presented in Dutch. Please email me for a quote if you would like it translated.
An Apostille Certificate enables the presenter to bypass any further legislation to ensure immediate use of a documents in the country of intent.
It involves the addition of a certificate, either stamped on the document itself or attached to the document which certifies:
- Country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature - Capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official seal - Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and document number
Apostille Certificate on your Company Documents
An Apostille certificate can be obtained for any company document. This is particularly useful if you intend to execute overseas business. We can assist you with documents legalisation.
The following are Netherlands company documents we can provide legalised:
- A KvK Certificate
- Deeds of Incorporation
Order Company Documents
To order company documents or a company search please complete the form below. We aim to respond to you by email within a few hours of your request. If the document is not listed please specify what document you require, we may still be able to assist.
Netherlands - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?