Poland - Licence
The law in Poland defines legal forms of business activity and lists areas of activity requiring official licence or permission.
The following fields of activity currently require an official licence in Poland:
- Prospecting for or exploration of mineral deposits, extracting minerals from deposits
- Bulk storage of substances, and storing waste in rock mass, including in underground mine workings
- Manufacture of and trading in explosives, arms and ammunition, and products
- Technology for military or police purposes
- Manufacture, processing, storing, transmission, distribution and trading in fuel and energy
- Protection of persons and property
- Broadcast of radio and television programmes
- Air carriage
In many other fields of business activity the licence system has been abolished, introducing instead a simple procedure of registration.