Step by Step Guide to Incorporating in the Seychelles
Seychelles Key Points
- Time -2 days to incorporate your company
- Directors - only one director of any nationality, is necessary
- Shareholders - only one shareholder of any nationality, is required
- Share Capital - there are no minimum share capital requirements
- Accounts - no requirement to file accounts or financial statements
- Tax - a Seychelles offshore company is exempt from all taxes
- Confidential - the names of directors and shareholders are not held on any public record in the Seychelles or disclosed to the Seychelles government
- Support - using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
Select the company name for your IBC (International Business Company)
First select a name for your corporation.
- Your company name may be in any language
- Your company name will need to end with Ltd, Corp, Inc, GmbH
- A company name check can be carried out free of charge to see if a required name has already been registered
- We can reserve your IBC name for up to ten days
- Having submitted the name of your IBC to us, we obtain approval from the Seychelles International Business Authority
- Ready made companies are available, but not recommended as incorporations takes only two days
- You are not be allowed to use a name which is either identical or deceptively similar to one that is already used by another corporation
Select the number of shares each shareholder will have.
- There is no minimum share capital required
- Share capital may be expressed in any currency
- Your IBC may issue as few or as many shares as it deems desirable
- The recommend share capital by the Seychelles International Business Authority is US $5,000
Decide who will be the directors of your company.
- Directors may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere
- Your company only requires one director, although there can be several
- The names of directors do not appear on public record
- There is no requirement to appoint a local director
- Directors and shareholders meetings need not be held in the Seychelles
Select who will be the shareholders of your company.
- Shareholders may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere
- Your company only requires one shareholder, although there can be several
- No upper limit to the number of Shareholders
Select a Registered Office
A Seychelles registered office is required for your company and we provide this service.
Features of a Seychelles International Business Company
- The Seychelles IBC is Tax Exempt Structure
- The Seychelles IBC is also a confidential structure, no filing requirements with the authorities
- The Memorandum and Articles of Association are the only documents to be held on the public record
- Seychelles IBCs are permitted to open their own offshore bank accounts
- No annual public disclosure of directors or shareholders is required
- No requirement for an Annual General Meeting to be held in the Seychelles. The directors may hold meetings in any country
- The Registers of Directors and Copies of Registers of Shareholders must be kept at Registered Address of the company or at any other address in Seychelles
Seychelles - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?