Spain Company Documents
- The latest filed Directors' report and financial statements - contents includes: directors' report, independent auditors' report, profit and loss account, balance sheets, cash flow statement, notes on the cash flow statement and notes on the financial statements - if available.
Record of Lodging of Annual Accounts including:
- Accounting year/ Ejercicio
- Date of lodgement of document/ Fecha de depósito
- General Ledger/ Diario
- Details of each file lodged/ Depósitos
- Accounting year-end date/ Fecha de cierre
- Date of legalisation of company books by registry/ Fecha de legalización
Auditors details/ Auditores – (if available) including:
- DNI - Identity number
- Date of appointment/ Fecha de nombramiento
- Duration/ Duración
- Inscriptio/ Inscripción
- Date of inscription/ Fecha inscripción
Establishing the existence of an Spanish company and obtaining copies of official company documents held at the Central Mercantile Registry may be required for:
- Due Diligence - confirmation of an Spanish company’s existence
- Legal requirements - certified company documents
Documents direct from the Company Registry.
Documents that come direct from the registry are certified as true copies.
An Apostille enables the presenter to bypass further certification and use the documents in another country, it involves the addition of a certificate which certifies:
- Country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature - capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official Seal - Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and document number
Spain - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?