Switzerland Company Incorporation - Fees
|Switzerland GmbH/Sàrl Company Formation - 2 weeks
- Reserving your Company Name with the Federal Commercial Registry Office
- Application with the Commercial Register in the canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Drafting your Articles of Association / Statutes
- Minutes appointing first Directors
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Preparation of Stampa declaration
- Preparation of Lex Friedrich declaration
- Payment of Stamp duty
- Register with the Tax and Social security authorities
- Organizing the foundation meeting with the notary
- Payment of notary fees
- Delivery of notarised Certificate of Incorporation
- Delivery of notarised Articles of Association
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
| Company Administration & Registered Office (required)
| Swiss Resident Director
|Annual Renewal Fees
| Company Administration
- Provision of the Registered Office in the Swiss canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden
- Compliance with local domicile requirements
- Payment of Government Fees
- Maintaining statutory records
- Maintenance of Shareholder Register
- Maintenance of Director Register
- Statutory Due-Diligence
- 12 months basic consultation
- Ensuring that your company is kept in good standing through payment of the annual government fee and filing of annual documents
The cost of incorporating an GmbH/Sàrl company in Switzerland, with standard share capital and standard Memorandum and Articles of Association is £4800. The company formation procedure in Switzerland usually takes 2 weeks.
We have offices in the UK, Spain and Ireland and more than 20 years of experience in the incorporation of companies.
Your company will be incorporated using your chosen name and we will ensure that the procedure is as simple as possible.
The whole incorporation process can be completed online and we will administer the preparation and filing of all registration forms on your behalf.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have without any obligation.