Aegean Free Trade Zone
The Aegean free trade zone is designed for hi-tech industries and commercial activities.
We can incorporate your Turkish company and assist with obtaining a free trade operating licence for the Aegean Free Trade Zone.
It is located 4 kilometres from the Adnan Menderes International Airport and 14 kilometrs away from Izmir Port.
Activities which can be carried out in the Aegean Free Trade Zone include:
- Banking and Insurance
- Assembly and repair-maintenance
- Maintenance - Repair
It is established and operated by the private sector and the land is provided by the government.
Aegean Free Trade Zone Advantages
- A modern industrial centre
- Manufacturing companies in the Free Trade Zone are exempt from Corporate and Income Tax on their employees
- Designed for hi-tech industries
- 100% foreign capital company can be established in the Free Trade Zone
- Imports can remain in the zone without any time limit
- No duty or import tariff from goods imported into (FTZ) from abroad
- Direct sales allowed to Turkish domestic market
Operating Licence Application Procedures
- We incorporate your Limited Þirketi company in Turkey
- We complete your Free Trade Zone Operating Licence Application Form
- Your application fee is then deposited with the Central Bank of Turkey
- We submitted your application form which is then assessed by the Free Trade Zone Operator (ESBAS) and the Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade (UFT) General Directorate of Free Trade Zones
- A lease agreement is then made with the Free Trade Zone Founder and Operator (ESBAS)
- We apply to the UFT General Directorate Of Free Trade Zones with your lease agreement
- You receive your Operating Licence and can start business in the Aegean Free Trade Zone
Turkey - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?