Antalya Free Trade Zone (FTZ)
The Antalya Free Trade Zone is adjacent to Antalya Port, there is customs corridor is established between the zone and the port.
The Antalya free trade zone is operated by the Antalya Free Trade Zone Operator Inc (ASBAŞ).
Activities which can be carried out in the Antalya Free Trade Zone:
- Banking and Insurance
- Assembly and Disassembly
- Maintenance - Repair
It is established and operated by the private sector and the land and infrastructure are provided by the government.
Free Trade Zone Advantages - Antalya (FTZ)
- Operating License may be extended up to a maximum of 99 years
- Adjacent to the major Turkish Ports, on the Mediterranean, Aegean and Black Seas and close to international airports
- Foreign investors can own 100% of their investments in the Free Trade Zone
- Sales into the domestic markets are allowed from the Free Trade Zones
- Lease for the land with completed infrastructure is very low
- Outside customs borders
- For a period of 10 years following the commencement of operations in the Free Trade Zone, strike and lockout are prohibited
- Convertible foreign currency acceptable to the Central Bank of Turkey are in use at the Free Trade Zones
- Income and revenues generated in the free trade zone through activities of real persons and legal entities with full or limited tax liability in Turkey, are considered to be exempt from income and corporate taxes
- In the Free Trade Zone, Municipality Law, Passport Law, Foreign Investment and Encouragement Law, and all other articles of laws contrary to the provisions of the Free Trade Zones Law, shall not be applicable
Operating Licence Application Procedures - Antalya
- We incorporate your Limitet Þirket company in Turkey
- We complete your Free Trade Zone Operating Licence Application Form
- Your application fee is then deposited with the Central Bank of Turkey
- We submitted your application form which is then assessed by the Free Trade Zone Founder and Operator (ASBAŞ) and the Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade (UFT) General Directorate of Free Trade Zones
- A lease agreement is then made with the Free Trade Zone Founder and Operator (ASBAŞ))
- We apply to the UFT General Directorate Of Free Trade Zones with your lease agreement
- You receive your Operating Licence and can start business in the Antalya Free Trade Zone
Turkey - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?