Bursa Free Trade Zone (FTZ)
The Bursa Free Trade Zone is a large Free Trade Zone in the Gemlik District, close to Istanbul, located on the Bursa-Yalova Highway with access to the ports of Borusan, Gemport, Yilfert and Roda. The Bursa free trade zone is operated by Bursa Serbest Bölge Kurucu ve İşletici A.Ş (BUSEB A.Ş.). The operator founded the zone and owns the land so firms can purchase land within the Zone and maintain business activities on the land they purchase.
We can incorporate your Turkish company and assist with obtaining a free trade operating licence for the Bursa Free Trade Zone.
Activities which can be carried out in the Bursa Free Trade Zone:
- Trade Operations
Free TRADE Zone Advantages - Bursa
- No customs tax is paid for the goods imported from abroad to the Bursa Free Trade Zone
- The goods in transit can be dispatched to other countries without entering the zone
- Companies can purchase land within the FTZ and maintain business activities on the land they purchase
- Between Free Trade Zones and other countries and other Free Trade Zones, the foreign trade provisions are not implemented
- The revenues obtained can be transferred to the desired countries freely
- The regulations governing foreign exchange are not implemented
- Free Trade Zone users can purchase goods from Turkey at export prices without paying VAT - a cost advantage for purchasing raw materials
- 3 years and older machinery & equipment cannot be brought to Turkey due to Turkish law. However, since the FTZ is out of Turkey’s Customs Borders, there is no legal requirement and Investors can bring these machinery & equipment into the FTZ
Operating Licence Application Procedures - Bursa (FTZ)
- We incorporate your Limitet Þirket company in Turkey
- We complete your Free Trade Zone Operating Licence Application Form
- Your application fee is then deposited with the Central Bank of Turkey
- We submitted your application form which is then assessed by the Free Trade Zone Founder and Operator (BUSEB A.Ş.) and the Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade (UFT) General Directorate of Free Trade Zones
- A lease agreement is then made with the Free Trade Zone Founder and Operator (BUSEB A.Ş.)
- We apply to the UFT General Directorate Of Free Trade Zones with your lease agreement
- You receive your Operating Licence and can start business in the Bursa Free Trade Zone
Turkey - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?